Quick and Easy Gift Tags

Hi Leo here!
It's getting that time for gift giving so this week I've been making some gift tags. I got out my Christmas theme main kit and took out the December Days die cuts pack and Crate Paper Falala stickers pack. I also had a pack of Pinkfresh December Days 6x6 patterned paper pad that was in the extras shop. I also pulled out the foam pads, white paper doilies and some label tags from the Custom Card kit that were all leftovers from my July/August kits. Basically I'm just using bits that are out on my desk that match the Pinkfresh Studio bits I've picked out to use!


To make the basic square tags I've cut a sheet of the 6x6 paper in half then folded it in half again to make a3x3 folded tags. You can use any paper you have to make these, they're ideal for using up paper off cuts too. I like using the 6x6 pads because they're white inside so handy for writing a message on the inside too.


Next I've picked out some of the die cuts from the pack. I looked for ones that had spaces on for writing and messages that worked for tags too. In the tag I've added a bit of bakers twine, (from kit packaging).


The tag I've glued to the base at an angle then added some foam pads to the 'Be Merry' die cut.


Then added the die cut over the top.


Here's another one:




With this one I've used a Custom Card kit label and stickers from the Crate Paper Falala sheet. Sorry about the bounced light I was making these at night time, (only time I had that's peaceful!) with the lamp on.


Here's the finished tag:


This one mixed the die cuts and the stickers together, (the holly sticker is from the sheet, the tag and red snowflakes from the die cut pack).



This one's just the joy die cut fixed on with foam pads:


With this one I stapled a die cut to a label then glued it to the base.


The added more die cuts along side it.


This one mixes up a die cut with the stickers again. I liked the die cut but the message wasn't working for me for a gift tag so I picked out the stickers to layer over it.




I've added another sticker just tucked underneath.


I also made some gift labels with some doilies. I just added labels, stickers and die cuts to the centre:




Here's another one, this is the one I actually made first!


 They get very addictive to put together! I took a few more photos in the morning but the light's still not good. We only get about an hours good daylight just lately!



And here I've started adding them to my wrapped up gifts. I think they work to add an extra special touch and they don't take hours to slave over it's just a nice fun way to spend an hour with some Christmas music on! My gift wrap is from Wilkos, (was a bargain 50p!) it's really cute. I wish I'd picked up two packs of it now though. You can never tell from the packets what it's like but it's really lovely thick wrap.



 Have a lovely Christmas! I'll be back to do some December Daily album putting together in that week after Christmas day and before new years day. xx Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment