Autumn Journal - more pages and the next prompt!

Hi!

Here's the next page in the autumn journal I'm making. It's really fun to use this to play along with techniques I'm thinking of putting into my December Daily this year or it's kind of getting me to think of different ways to use the pocket pages anyway. For my next page I used the last prompt 'Leafy Layers'.
 
Here are the things I picked out to use. I went with a full page pocket page protector and a 4 pocket page protector, (3x4 size pockets). I used papers from the main kit cut to pocket size and some pocket cards from the custom card kit. I also used a foam word sticker from my stash, (this is from the stuff I picked out at the beginning of the Journal class from my stash it was in the Sept/Oct Lite kit last year) and I'm using alphas from the main and Custom Card kits. The leaves are from the Lite kit.

 
For the leafy layers bit of the prompt I decided to fill the pocket page protector with some cut out leaf shapes. They make a fun kind of 'moving' page.

 
To add my photo I slid it inside the page protector and then secured it in place, (round about the middle of the page protector) with a mini staple.

 
Next I wanted to add the title right on top of the page protector. This is where I love foam stickers as they stick really well to plastic! The wood alphas surprised me I thought they'd need extra glue but they stuck well too!

 
I added a few foam stars from the same foam sticker sheet I used for the 'the' part of my title.

 
For the page on the opposite side I cut out a piece of the 'Marigold Merriment' Star Gazer paper to pocket size, (7.5x10cm) and mixed it with cards from the Custom Card kit.


I designed this card with a space to add a date stamp so I diligently did that bit!

 
For this card I cut out the Pinkfresh Studio Wander piece of paper and added the 'remember' label from the Custom Card kit with a mini staple. The journalling card has had my journalling printed on it. I used the same process as in part one of the class but this time I put the journalling card on the paper before printing the sheet again so it printed over the top of the card.

 
Finally I added some Pinkfresh Studio puffy stickers to the blue card.

 
Put the whole thing in my journal and done!
 
 
OK if you're done with the first two prompts as I am them the next prompt for you is....

PUMPKIN

This could refer to someone you love, (like a cute pet name nawww) it could be something to do with a pumpkin, maybe a recipe and of course it could be all about the pumpkin carving. With Halloween coming up next week it's that time of the year!
Have fun with the next prompt. I'll come back in a couple of days to share what I made for this next prompt.
 
xx Leo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment