NCS Part 2


This layout is part of a series of 3 I'm doing about my time on NCS (National Citizen Service) which I took part in over the summer. Part 2 of the experience is about learning a skill and sharing it with the community, so we spent time practising art then doing it at a local care home. I noticed that there are several monochromatic papers in the kit so I decided to use them to create a minimal and mature design, then I used brighter embellishments. 
At first I thought the black and white matched the atmosphere of the care home well but I realised it was a lot more fun than that, so I brought in pops of teal and coral.

A theme of my series is using Part (then the number) as the title of each layout. The teal glitter alphas really stand out even against a pretty bold pattern. 


I did minimal journalling because I created a separate journal during NCS, this was really helpful as I could look back to see the name of the care home. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment