Fun Friends

Hey guys......December already?

Here's a layout I recently made, the kit was quite autumnal in colour scheme, but the photo I chose to use is from a summer trip.



I loved all of the Maggie Holmes Gather collection that we received and the pretty pink floral paper was my favourite. I didn't manage to pick up an extra piece of this particular sheet, so to make the most of both patterns I chopped it and turned one piece over and covered the join with the polka dot trim.

I also backed it all onto black cardstock for stability and to tie the layout together.

To back the photo I used the tissue paper that the kit came wrapped in, and popped it up on 3D foam. I then played around with various embellishments, including the Pinkfresh Studio ephemera and Reset Girl chipboard until I found what I liked. I had been wondering where I would use the planner girl piece, so was pleased to stick it down.



To finish I used the gold phrase stickers and some gold splatter most. I also used a 'cool' bobbie pin tucked over the ribbon.

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment