Proud Mummy!




























Hey guys! I am back with another layout using the July/August Quirky Kit. This time round I have a project life style layout for you.
Here are the items I used:
From the main kit:
- My Minds Eye Hooray Celebrate 12x12 cardstock
- Jumbo Labels Strip
- Hooray Embellishment Title Cards Pack
From the Lite kit:
- Freckled Fawn Grey Puffy Alphabet
- Cake Walk cut-apart labels sheet
- Cake Walk Cardstock Labels
From the Embellishment Kit:
- Simple Stories Carpe Diem Posh epoxy metal clips
- Dear Lizzy Good Vibe Thickers
- Freckled Fawn Puffy star stickers
- MAMBI My Life stickers
- My Minds Eye Yes Please stickers
- Pink Ribbon
- Simple Stories Reset Girl Washi Tape

And here's how I made the layout:
Before I begin to tell you how I did each card, I used the 12x12 My Minds Eye Hooray Celebrate cardstock as the base for all my cards cutting it into three strips of four inches, cutting two of those four inch strips to make four 6x4 cards and the left over strip to make four 3x4 cards.

Title Card Pocket #1
I started this card by adhearing two strips of the narrow dotted Reset Girl washi tape at the top and bottom of the card. I then spelled out Second Chance using the Freckled Fawn grey puffy alphas, Dog Show using the Dear Lizzy Good Vibe thickers, and for the Rescue I actually incorporated some of the Millie and June Thickers from a previous kit. I then cut one of the diamond stickers from the My Minds Eye Yes Please sticker sheet in half and put one half at both sides pointing inwards. I then finished this card off by using The Best Day sticker off the same sheet.

Pocket #2 
I didn't want to do a lot to this card because it was a full 6x4 photo (about a cm cut off the bottom and side to leave a border) of my neighbours dog Bertie. He came in first place at the dog show for "most adoring eyes." I attached one of the Simple Stories Posh clips that reads Today in the top right hand corner. I then used one of the Labels from the Jumbo Label strip to do a little journalling and one of the Cake Walk Labels that reads You did it! perfect for this card! I finished off by cutting up the branding strip from the Hooray paper so I could add the Hooray to the photo.

Pockets #3&4
For pocket 3 I cut a strip of plain white cardstock and bullet pointed all the classes my puppy Enya was entered into. I lined two strips of the thin pink Reset Girl washi tape either side of it for a bit of interest. Pocket four was made using one of the Hooray Embellishment title cards reading Today is the day. I then used two of the stickers from the MAMBI My Life sticker sheet and one of the black and one of the silver Freckled Fawn Puffy Star stickers to finish off.

Pockets #5&6
Pocket five was made using 2 strips of the pink star ribbon that came in the embellishment kit and over the top I layered another one of the Hooray Cards from the Main kit...these were perfect sayings for this layout! It reads, This deserves a gold Medal! For Pocket six I cut up some more of the plain white cardstock to make a journalling box. I used the Wonderful sticker from the MME Yes Please sheet and the little camera from the MAMBI My Life sticker sheet.

Pocket #7
My Baby Girl Enya! I made these 2 photos on an app called Pic Stitch and then printed them off using my Canon Selphy. She came 1st for Best Puppy under 12 months, and 3rd in the Waggiest Tail class! I was such a proud mummy. Because of the two photo's I felt this card didn't need much embellishing so I used the gold heart, the xoxo and The Very Best stickers all from the MME Yes Please sheet.

Pocket #8
I had to finish layout off by including a big photo of Enya's two rosettes that she won! I used the "We did good label from the Cake Walk cut-apart sheet (as I did good too presenting her to the judges...hehe) this was stapled onto the card to give a bit of texture. I then finished off by using the heart and CELEBRATE stickers from the MME Yes Please sticker sheet (I pretty much killed that sticker sheet lol)

I hope you like my layout. I was very pleased to be able to document this occasion into my Project Life album, It's something I can look back on and (maybe) add to if Enya win's more rosettes in the future.
I will be back next week with some layouts from the new September/October kits so be sure to look out for that!
Until next time...Happy Scrappin Everyone x

2 comments: