Wedding bells! ( part one )

Hello lovlies! 

Today I'm back as promised with my project life spreads! I have two to show ( one will be posted later this week ) as both are fairly simple as at the moment where having our home decorated! Who knew painting a few walls could be so messy, tiring and boring!?!


The paper used here is actually from the march April kit.. Oops, however I love using check papers and did feel really guilty for not having used it the month we got it. Matting my pictures, because why break the habit, I have used the Roselle Cardstock.


If look past the horrid selfies I have used the Nuvo drops to embellish and I think I went a little overboard on the whole layout however in this case it still works well. Again using the freckled fawn acrylic frame I snapped this into four small pieces and tooked it behind each photograph on the 3x4 cards. Sticking with freckled fawn I also used the puffy stars stickers.


Now I'm not sure if you can see but behind the lovely label there is a clear scallop piece, well that my fellow crafter is the protective film from the acrylic lawn fawn frames how cool is that, and as its really thin what I've done is just use a staple to secure it into place.

Also to embeliish I have used the wooden pieces followed with the celebrate gold foil stickers from the dancing on the ceiling kit... And everytime I see that kit I can't stop singing ' ooohhh what a feelinggggg, when we're dancing on the ceilingggg!' Haha!.

See you soon for part 2!

MelanieJoanne❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment