HamsterLove❤️

Hello lovelys,

This layout literally took me about 10 minutes, And its also a great way to use up bits of scrap card you have laying about.. You know what I mean right? where you end up with a massive pile at the end of the desk and it's constantly getting knocked over, well use them up with this simple circle easy layout.

Here I have used the festival custom cards for the circles, the Kraft card from the main kit, Tropical BAZZILL basics Cardstock, Acrylic black heart embelishments and Fitgerald Thickers. (*DISCLAIMER- The thickers are NOT from the quirky kits but from my stash, I have used these as I ran out of letters for the title I wanted from the ones we got this month..oopps*)

First of all grab your self either a circle die, punch or even a pair of scissors if your cutting the circles freehand. Once you have your desired tool cut the circles from the custom cards, I just picked the bright patterned ones. The next step is to cut them into semi-circles.


I chose the 2x2 picture size as I had a few photographs I wanted to use. After I printed these out I matted 4 photographs onto the Kraft and 4 photographs on the tropical and then obviously placed them alternatively in a circle. 

Using the half circles I mixed 2 different ones together and placed them underneath the photographs.

Finally I choose one circle and kept it whole, and placed the acrylic heart in the centre to embellish.

Final finishing  touches includie my glittery title with journaling at either side. 

Quick, simple and effective!


MelanieJoanne❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment