That's my Boy

Hey there!

Nikki here to showcase another layout using the main Kit Candy Floss Cart. You may remember I said I had an adorable picture of DS3 that I couldn't wait to share, there were several to choose from actually, it was hard to pick just one, perhaps I should have made a multi-pic layout instead!

I always like to match the colours of my photo to my papers and this layout is no exception...

I used gelatos to create my background, scribbling them on a large acrylic block and spraying with water before smooshing it down on the card. I used a stipple brush to create some splatters with the red and also scribbled the same colour over a text stamp, using water to activate and randomely stamping it over the layout. The page needed some contrast so I scribbled a big circle and used that to dictae where I put my stamping and embellishments. I layered up a few leaves of white tissue paper with some of the vellum and a few scraps from the kit, echoing the stars around the circle with a small star punch. I used the stars I had punched to dotaround the page and got brave with the sweing machine and some black thread!

I love how this came together! Hope you like it too!

Will be back with more from both kits soon,

Nikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment